[Debian-ports-devel] debian-ports archive moving

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Fri May 27 10:50:37 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-25 13:23, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> During Debian SunCamp [1] we will work on moving the debian-ports
> archive from leda.debian.net to a DSA administrated machine called
> porta.debian.org. The archive will therefore not be available during
> part of the time from Thursday 26th to Sunday 29th.

We have just stopped the ftp server on leda.debian.net, and we'll start
to do the final migration of the archive really soon. Uploads are
therefore not possible anymore.

> The archive URL might change and the buildds will very likely have to be
> reconfigured. We still don't have a fully detailed plan yet, so we can't
> give the new details yet, they will be sent later this week.

In short (we'll give more details later when it's ready):
- uploads will have to go through ports-master.debian.org
- archive will be available on ftp.ports.debian.org (corresponding to
  one server in Europe, one in USA)
- incoming directory will be available on incoming.ports.debian.org

Aurelien

aurelien at aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net