[Debian-ports-devel] debian-ports archive moving

Michael Cree mcree at orcon.net.nz
Sun May 29 09:06:16 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 08:02:10PM +0200, Helge Deller wrote:
> On 28.05.2016 18:17, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> > I currently know of the following active porters:
> >
> > - David Anglin
> > - Helge Deller
> > - Michael Cree
> > - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
> > - Hiroyuki Yamamoto
> >
> > I would be happy to let anyone of the above do binNMUs for the architectures
> > that I maintain. I think if we joined forces, we could improve the state of
> > Debian Ports overall since we will be able to assist each other with the
> > wanna-build work etc.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
>
> Good idea!
> I'm for it!

Yes, sounds good to me.

Something else that would be useful is a ben tracker page for the
ports arches.  I have always run my own one so I can keep alpha up to
date but it would be nice if there was one that automatically copied
the ben files from the release team's transition tracker, and ran ben
for the ports arches on a regular basis.  (I think Nobuhiro once ran
one but I am presuming that has long fallen by the wayside.)

Michael.
(alpha port)