[Debian-ports-devel] Add samba to x32's Not-For-Us list

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Sat Jul 9 20:59:10 UTC 2016

Daniel Schepler dixit:

>disabled the testsuite in a new upload, though.  (I'm still not sure
>whether the spectacular failure of the testsuite might indicate that
>samba is unusable on x32.)

Even if it is, it’s too important to keep it up-to-date as it’s
a B-D of lots and lots of basic stuff very deep down in the global
build order chain.

bye,
//mirabilos (no use case for samba himself either)
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting