[Debian-ports-devel] Updated debian-installer images

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Sat Sep 2 07:39:53 UTC 2017

Hi!

I just generated a fresh set of debian-installer images for

  * hppa
  * m68k
  * sparc64

They can be found in [1].

I didn't create an image for alpha because debian-installer currently
fails to build from source because src:linux fails to build from source
on alpha. Once that has been fixed, I will also build an up-to-date
image for alpha.

For ppc64, I first need to create a tools/*/boot-ppc64 script which
is derived from tools/*/boot-powerpc. If anyone wants to help with
that, please feel free.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz