[Debian-ppc64-devel] list archive?

Andreas Jochens aj@andaco.de
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:47:57 +0100

Hello,

On 05-Feb-22 14:10, Alexander Koch wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The company I work got an IBM OpenPower eServer for testing how different
> linux distributions run on it, and also for some of our customerspartners
> to port their x86 applications.
> I need to get debian running somehow. I already found some valuable
> information on the powerpc mailing list archives and played with the
> chroot-environment found on alioth. Thanks for all the good work so far!

Thanks for trying the ppc64 port on alioth.

Have you tried if the kernel-image from the alioth ppc64 archive works
on your hardware?

> I wonder if there is an archive for this mailing list. The link on
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/debian-ppc64-devel doesn't
> seem to work.

The list archive unfortunately does not work. However, the ppc64 port is
very new and the debian-ppc64-devel list has not yet been very busy
anyway. Perhaps it would also be better to take the ppc64 discussions to
the general debian-powerpc list which has a working archive.

Please report any successes or failures of the alioth ppc64 archive.
Any input will be welcome.

Regards
Andreas Jochens