[Debian-ppc64-devel] Re: Debian Linux is running in a POWER5 IBM iSeries (i5) model 9406-520

David Gaya David Gaya <david.gaya@gmail.com>
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:59:41 +0200

Hi Sven,
I tried your ppc64.3 kernel and it went farther during booting. But it
didn=B4t boot.
This week I'm in Germany for the IBM Linux on POWER workshop. Next
weekend I'll post details of the failure.
Best regards,
david