[Debian-ppc64-devel] Package: installation-reports

Frank van Berkel frank at linux-os.nl
Tue Nov 8 19:50:39 UTC 2005

Hi Sven,

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 19:17, Sven Luther wrote:

> Ok, it seemt this is not a yaboot-installer issue, but that you didn't see
> your disk/partition, and didn't proceed with yaboot-installer.
>
> We would like to know the content of your /proc/partitions, and if possible
> can you do a 'parted -s /dev/discs/disc0 print' for all /dev/discs/* ?
>
> Also, during the partman partitioning step, did it create a prep partition,
> with flags prep and boot ? What did you chose at this step ?

Ahhh meaby I know what is wrong, but I can check it tomorrow.
This is what I did, because I was in a hurry to check whether or not the iso
would work I did at the partitioning choose for "Multi-user System". And at
the console it was not very clear because no ansi console if there was a Prep
partition. So meaby that is the problem.
I also did try it with RedHat and there was no problem...

But I will try it again tomorrow and let it know how it goes.....

Regards,

Frank