[Debian-ppc64-devel] debootstrap

Bastian Blank waldi at debian.org
Fri Jan 13 11:14:52 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 11:52:23AM +0100, Andreas Jochens wrote:
> it would be great if the ppc64 archive could be moved from alioth to
> one of these machines. What would I have to do to make that happen?

Jörg Jaspert set up an archive but did not do anything on it since
months. I currently set up a machine which hosts two archives for now,
but it should be possible to add another.

> It would be even better if the ppc64 efforts could somehow be integrated
> into standard Debian but I am not sure about the best way to achive
> this.

Get multiarch working. A complete ppc64 port may go the same way than
s390x.

Bastian

--
Ahead warp factor one, Mr. Sulu.