[xml/sgml] Alioth Task Manager (help!)

Mark Johnson mrj@debian.org
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:56:27 -0500

Hi All,

For my own packages, I'd like to add a list of 'Tasks' to be
addressed. Examples include cleaning up my build environment to make
better use of the stuff in debhelper. (Susan Kleinman seta nice
example with her docbook-simple package.)

Anyway,..., I'm not really familiar with the Sourceforge/GForge
approach to doing this.

Apparently, I can add a Subproject to which I can then assign
'Tasks'. I do know how do complete these tasks, but I haven't a clue
as to how it'll appear on the webpages.

Do any of you have experience with SourceForge or GForge that could
help me out here? I don't wanna create some bogus Subproject and group
of tasks, as far as the site is concerned.

In short, I wanna assign myself some specific tasks, e.g. changing all
my packages to use dh_installcatalogs.

Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Johnson        <mark@dulug.duke.edu>