[xml/sgml] active recruiting??

Ardo van Rangelrooij Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org>
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:55:52 -0600

Mark Johnson (mrj@debian.org) wrote:
> On Friday, November 7, Graham Wilson wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 08:39:10PM -0500, Mark Johnson wrote:
> > > What do think about sending some personal messages to developers to
> > > join the project?
> >
> > Yes, especially Adam, since he maintians a number of key packages. Who
> > else did you have in mind?
>
> No one in particular. I was thinking we could identify potential
> members by the packages they maintain. xml-resume, sp, jade,
> gnome-doc-tools, etc.

I'm sure Neil (maintainer of sp and such) will be interested.

> Just poke around in /usr/share/sgml and you'll get some ideas:)

Or look at

  http://people.debian.org/~ardo/PACKAGES/SGML/sgml-base.html

for a rather complete overview of the SGML & XML packages in Debian.

I really need to announce this page more publicly and start opening bug
reports.  We also need a link from the project home page.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij