[xml/sgml] XML-related orphaned packages

Ardo van Rangelrooij debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:49:16 -0600

Philippe Batailler (philippe.batailler@free.fr) wrote:
>  Mark Johnson <mrj@debian.org> ?crivait :
>   ? Hi Gang,
>   ?
>   ? Here are the request-to-be-packaged XML stuff that I found at
>   ? http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested
>

> and the ophaned packages on
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/orphaned:
>
> # axkit: An XML Application Server for Apache
> # cost: General-purpose SGML/XML post-processing tool

You forgot

 # axkit-xsp-webutils -- AxKit XSP tab library for building web applications
 # libcgi-formalware-perl: Perl module for converting an XML file into a suite of CGI forms
 # zh-sgmltools -- A wrapper for SGMLtools to process Chinese

I just to maintain the AxKit one as well as the Perl module, so that's why
I noticed them missing.

Thanks,
Ardo
--