[xml/sgml] db2latex-xsl, please help with XSL catalogs

Michael Wiedmann mw@miwie.in-berlin.de
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:27:06 +0200

* W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote [040404 11:20]:
> description, but was happy with the functionality.  He also
> would like to see the XSL stylesheets registered in the XML
> catalog system.  I looked at the docbook-xsl package, but I
> don't know what exactly has to done to satisfy
> dh_installxmlcatalogs.  Could somebody help, please?  Feel
> free to enter the stuff directly in the CVS.

Here is my attempt to add support for XML catalogs.

debian/db2latex.xmlcatalogs:

root;uri;http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/xsl/
root;system;http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/xsl/
package;uri;http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/xsl/;/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/db2latex/catalog.xml
package;system;http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/xsl/;/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/db2latex/catalog.xml
local;debian/catalog.xml;/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/db2latex/catalog.xml

debian/catalog.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE catalog PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD XML Catalogs V1.0//EN"
         "http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.0/catalog.dtd">

<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">

  <!-- ==== Local Catalog for db2latex-xsl ==== -->

  <rewriteURI
    uriStartString="http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/xsl/"
    rewritePrefix="file:///usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/db2latex/"/>

</catalog>

and add of course a call to "dh_installxmlcatalogs" somewhere (I don't
know how this should be done if using 'cdbs').

Wolfgang, you know I still have difficulties to build a package out of
CVS, so you have to add the above two files to CVS and test it.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org
mw@miwie.org