[xml/sgml] Keeping upstream sources in CVS

Rafael Laboissiere Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org>
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:48:29 +0200

Hi,

I am the newest member of the Debian XML/SGML Group at Alioth and I am
working right now on the docbook2x package together with W. Borgert.  I
recently adapted this package to use the patch system of cdbs and I am
wondering whether it makes sense to keep the upstream sources in the
Alioth's CVS repository.  Supposing that the patch system works properly,
then it strikes me as a maintenance burden keeping track of the upstream
sources in our CVS.  What do you think?  How is it done for the other
packages?

--
Rafael