[xml/sgml] Buildd failure for docbook2x

Michael Wiedmann mw@miwie.in-berlin.de
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:26:41 +0200

Qutoing "W. Borgert" <debacle@debian.org>:

> I hope not.  xsltproc should be called witn --nonet,
> which leads to the 'I/O error' messages - but not to
> any kind of error.

xsltproc emits 'I/O error' messages _only_ if it cannot resolve references to
DTD/XSL files. So if called with '--nonet' the file _must_ be resolved using an
XML catalogue.

Is the XML catalogue file on the buildd system correctly setup?
Uses the xsltproc version of docbook2x XML catalogues?

This looks like an override of XM_CATALOG_FILES with a special local catalogue
(which does not include the system catalogue):

> "../libxslt/db2x_xsltproc -C ../xslt/catalog.xml ..."

Michael