[xml/sgml] [RFS] libxml2 new release

Ardo van Rangelrooij ardo@debian.org
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 09:56:26 -0500

Mike Hommey (mh@glandium.org) wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 12:07:29AM -0500, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> > Oops I did it again: trying to upload unsigned packages.  I broke of the
> > upload (and removed dupload from my system since dput will check for signed
> > packages before starting the upload).  How do we recover from this?  Just
> > wait until the queue daemon moves the packages aside?
>
> Strangely, I haven't received any error message, as it happens usually.
> Are you sure your upload has been made in the first place ?

The upload is incomplete.  Maybe that's the cause?  I just tried again but
dput already errors out with the .dsc file.  Sigh.  One would have hoped
that de queue daemon knows how to handle situations like this and clears
things out after a couple of hours.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>