[xml/sgml] please remove xerces23 and xerces24 from not-for-us lists

Jay Berkenbilt ejb@ql.org
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:31:11 -0400

xerces23 and xerces24 are on the nips not-for-us lists, and xerces24
is on the mipsel not-for-us list for reasons I can't determine.  They
have both built successfully on both of these architectures according
to their build logs.  I have already sent mail to
mips@buildd.debian.org and mipsel@buildd.debian.org but have not
gotten any response, leaving me to believe I am not handling this in
the right place.  If these packages are on these lists for a reason
that I'm not aware of, please let me know so I can fix it.  Otherwise,
I would greatly appreciate having this problem fixed so that the
current versions of the packages can transition into sarge when their
upload time is up.

I am maintaining these packages on behalf of the Debian SGML/XML group
on alioth.  Thanks for your help.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/