[xml/sgml] Re: project update

Mike Hommey mh@glandium.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:44:23 +0900

I wrote:
> Okay, I'm currently commiting libxml2 2.6.8 into svn, and will put
> libxslt 1.1.5 just after ; both packages will need sponsorship to get
> into sid ;)

Okay, there we are. Both packages are ready for upload and available there :
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxml2
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxslt

As I'm not very familiar with the svn-buildpackage stuff (and only used
svn-inject for now, I didn't use svn-buildpackage for my local build), I
don't know if I should create the tags myself or if svn-buildpackage
would do it by itself.

As a side note, I'd add that the repository is not available via
anonymous access :
svn ls svn://svn.debian.org/debian-xml-sgml/packages/
svn: Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
/svn/debian-xml-sgml/db:
Permission denied

Regards

Mike