[xml/sgml] note about xerces packages download

Jay Berkenbilt ejb@ql.org
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:18:17 -0400

Sorry for all the noise.... I notice from the logs on my web server
that someone downloaded xerces-alioth.tar.asc at about 17:10 GMT.
This was before I withdrew and replaced xerces-alioth.tar.  No one
downloaded the actual tar file.  Whoever this was, if you download the
tar file, please be sure to download the current xerces-alioth.tar.asc
as well.  I'm sure this goes without saying, but I said it anyway. :-)

Hopefully my next email on this topic will be the one that thanks the
uploader. :-)

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/