[xml/sgml] OT: looking for an advocate

Jay Berkenbilt ejb@ql.org
Sat, 8 May 2004 14:53:15 -0400

Sorry for the off-topic post.  I'm planning on putting together my
application to be a Debian developer over the next week or so as I
have time to work on it.  Would someone on this list be willing to
serve as an advocate?  Although I realize that it isn't strictly
necessary, I'm planning on putting together a written "Debian resume"
that will summarize my qualifications in the various areas discussed
in nm.debian.org.  I would, of course, share this with anyone who
would consider being an advocate.  Please let me know if you're
willing.  Needless to say, I'm asking here because of my work on the
xerces packages.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/