[xml/sgml] Packaging docbook-css

W. Borgert debacle at debian.org
Fri Aug 26 14:18:03 UTC 2005

Hi Adam, Ardo, Benjamin, Graham, Jay, Laszlo, Mark, Mike, Peter,
Philippe, Rafael, and Susan,

I like to package docbook-css (ITP filed now), but with the
Debian XML/SGML Group as maintainer, and any interested DD
as uploader.  Any objections?  Who likes to be potential
uploader?

Package name    : docbook-css
Version         : 0.4
Upstream Author : David Holroyd <dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk>
URL             : http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/docbook-css/
License         : "free to use/modify/distribute, no warranty"
Description     : view DocBook/XML files styled in the web browser
This Cascading Stylesheet allows you to directly view a styled
XML document in software that supports XML styled with CSS2
(e.g. a recent Mozilla browser).

I saw different CSSes for DocBook, but those are the most
advanced, IMHO.  Images, tables, footnotes, links, ...

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle at debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/