[xml/sgml] Packaging docbook-css

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 10:37:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 10:36:28AM +0900, Michael Smith wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> You wrote:
> > I currently have these files in a local CVS repository.  The thought
> > was that by moving these file to sf.net CVS (contrib area?), this would
> > constitute some sort of semi-official blessing; allowing a Debian
> > package built from them to be named 'docbook-css', rather than something
> > less 'canonical sounding' like 'db-css-that-dave-wrote'.
>
> Putting it into contrib/ is not problem. I can check it in at any
> time. I will probably just create a css/ subdirectory directly
> under contrib/ and put it in there. How does that sound?

Sounds fine.  I can either supply either,

 - a copy of CVS HEAD
 - the repository files themselves

I would like to maintain the project history, which IIRC requires a SF
support request.  How painful is that these days?

How should changes to the files be submitted?  If you trust me enough to
add me as a developer, my SF userid is 'wavy'.

thanks!
dave

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/