[xml/sgml] Packaging docbook-css, really

W. Borgert debacle at debian.org
Sat Sep 3 15:20:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

finally I will package docbook-css now.  For the package name, I
will stay with docbook-css, because:

1. it is the upstream package name: "least surprise" for users;
2. there is no official CSS for DocBook, nor planned; other CSS
   are called e.g. MozBook, so there is no conflict in sight;
3. first come, first served :-) as always in Debian.

For the directory, I will use
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/badgers/docbook-css/
(badgers is the upstream hostname as "differentiator")

If someone is not happy at all with that, please complain now!

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle at debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/