[xml/sgml] [Upload request] New docbook-xsl package ready: closes serious bug #382576

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sun Aug 13 20:30:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

Could someone please be so kind to upload docbook-xsl package version
1.70.1.dfsg.1-0.2? A serious issue appeared [1], because I removed a
line from debian/control. Most users will not see this issue, but it is
of course annoying. The updated package can be found at [2]. The source
will be uploaded to the projects (debian-xml-sgml group) SVN during this
week.

[2] http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/

BCCing Wolfgang and Geert (sorry for any inconvenience, I know you both
read the list too) in the hope for a fast "emergency" upload.

Thanks and regards, Daniel