[xml/sgml] THANK GOD I FOUND YOU, PLEASE CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR DRAFT DELIVERY.

Dr.Micheil Smith dr_micheilsmith at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 00:03:14 CET 2006

Compliment of the season,

      How are you doing? Hope you have not forgotten me; I am Dr.MICHEIL
SMITH, the man from UK who contacted you some time ago to assist me
Secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a
Contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government some time ago.
Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm
happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under
the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil. Presently I’m in
South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total
Sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
Transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit of the
Transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of  FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS Draft.
I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all
your past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your
Efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my secretary
Mr. RICHARD ADELAJA and instruct him on how to send the Bank draft to you
Including your telephone numbers. Please do let me know immediately you
Receive the Draft so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at
that time. In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment
Projects which me and my partners are having at hand, finally, remember that I
Had left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact him, he will tell you how the the DRAFT will be sent to you, so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW
Below is the contact of my secretary:
MR. Richard Adelaja,
Phone: +447-0240-20158
E-mail: richard_adelajax at yahoo.com