[xml/sgml] RFC/RFS docbook-xsl 1.70.0.dfsg.1

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Mon Jul 31 12:11:23 UTC 2006

Am Montag, den 31.07.2006, 13:47 +0200 schrieb Geert Stappers:
> On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 06:43:26PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > Am Samstag, den 29.07.2006, 14:28 +0200 schrieb Geert Stappers:

[docbook-xsl NMU]
> > > I'm interrested in sponsoring this NMU.
> >
> > Oh. You were faster than me. I wanted to include a few fixes for a few
> > bugs I found. So could you maybe upload revision 1.70.1-0.2 too?
> > [ version -0.2 download details ]
> > Thanks for the upload!
>
> The effects of the upload aren't visible
> at http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/docbook-xsl.html
>
> Daniel, did you get any upload messages?

Yes. But it was put into NEW, because of the new -doc package. Did my
other mails reach you? The package is currently rejected because of 3
issues. 2 were solved, one is left. This left issue is regarded to the
missing license statement in the files in common/ (see also the mails
between the ftp-installer team and my person). I hope, I can clear this
today and then I will prepare a new package to upload (this then
includes the bug-fixes and 2 files I forgot to add to the package - the
Makefile examples in tools/).

Regards, Daniel