[xml/sgml] RFC/RFS docbook-xsl 1.70.0.dfsg.1

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue May 30 10:53:08 UTC 2006

Am Montag, den 29.05.2006, 18:15 -0400 schrieb Adam Di Carlo:
> Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net> writes:
> > Am Samstag, den 20.05.2006, 20:25 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> >
> >> I prepared a first NMU for the latest release of the docbook-xsl
> >> package, which was released recently (version 1.70.0).
> >
> > In the meantime, 1.70.1 was released.
> >
> >> The source files
> >> can be found at http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/. The
> >> changes I made are documented in
> >> http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/docbook-xsl_1.70.0.dfsg.1-0.1_i386.changes.
> >
> > Source: http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/
> > Changes: http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/docbook-xsl_1.70.1.dfsg.1-0.1_i386.changes
> >
> > Still waiting for an answer or a sign of life :)
>
> Well, should I test and NMU it?

Yes. If you would do that, this would be nice. One small thing, which
could be improved is to have a closer look at the xml files in the
wwordml directory. I guess, the stylesheets do not need all of them. But
atm I'm still unsure, so they are left. Many other files have been
dropped, because they are IMO useless for the stylesheets (see
debian/rules). I use this package locally without any problems.

> I'm not the docbook-xsl maintainer but I
> am a Debian developer.

But you are a member of debian-xml-sgml. I'm still trying to reach Mark
Johnson. Do you know, if he is still active?

Regards, Daniel