[xml/sgml] fund investment Parnership with you

Michael Moore info at hamzaasif.net
Fri Feb 20 22:15:59 UTC 2009

Dear Friend,
Greetings.
Permit me to use this medium to invite to be a friend and associate. I assure you this will turn out in our both mutual profit and benefits.
I run an investment advisory consultancy reach-out club, my indigenous club member have funds and merchandise available to invest abroad and to fund good projects.
He is recently been confronted with the task of investing funds outside his country and have decided to seek partners overseas to cooperate with him and to oversee investing the available funds. He is terribly sick and hospitalized and he has never before do investment of this nature.
He is interested only as angel/ghost investors, who prefer to deal directly with individuals not some agents.
Will you be able to direct him and partner with him?
Your remunerat  will be discussed immediately your reply and indicate your interest and acceptance
Lets see what we can do together.
Email; m_moore at ymail.com
Michael Moore