[xml/sgml] Getting rid of CVS / debian-xml

Mark Johnson mrj at ibiblio.org
Sun Nov 11 00:10:29 UTC 2012

Will the policy doc sources also be migrated? I'd like to work on some
updates to the XML/SGML Policy drafts[1] and would like to
(eventually) have access to the xml sources for the docs.

Thanks,
Mark

[1] http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org/xml-policy/
     http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org/sgml-policy/