[xml/sgml] xml-core migrated to salsa

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Wed Feb 21 18:04:12 UTC 2018

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 06:34:10AM -0800, Joseph Herlant wrote:
> xml-core is now on salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/xml-sgml-team/xml-core
>
> Please use this repo instead of svn if you want to push changes to it.

Thanks for it!

I saw the AliothRewriter MR before this email, so I wrote there:
https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/merge_requests/166#note_15358

Moving my message here, where it's more appropriate:

Having that repo there is alright, but:
 * xml-core is now orphaned
 * the git repository is out of date from the package (and now diverged)

If the team wants to keep it, then it should maintain it.  I suppose
you are going to do that?  (if so, you should merge the 0.18 upload).
As usual, I'm happy to sponsor a sane upload (not the one with that
current RFS open).

Also, I requested to join the team on salsa, as I want to work on
libxml2 very soon and while on it also move the repo.  As such please
grant me at least "master" access level to the group (oc owner preferred
:P).

Thanks for starting the migration for xml/sgml group!

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :