[debian-yeeloong-project] install debian6 into yeeloong

Cato Auestad bleakgadfly at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 1 22:50:49 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM, liushiwei <liushiwei at gmail.com> wrote:
> I used to use debian on my work computer and the server, I get
> yeeloong over a year, usually on the use of the laptop, so I try to
> vacate it run faster, so they get a cabinet. can
> http://www.bjlx.org.cn/loongson/install download.
> Installation is simple. To prepare a less than 4G of u disk, fat32 or
> ext2 / 3, from the above website to download a. Lzma compressed
> packages, and installation procedures vmlinux. These two files on u
> disk, then boot by [ tab] key, select the disk to restore the system
> from u. follow the prompts. installer remove all of the data, and to
> debian6 installed yeeloong.

On my FuLoong, I don't have the startup logo of Lemote and the
possibility to push [tab], I can only press DELETE to get to PMON, and
the only thing showing on screen before BootMenu is driver
initialization. Do you have any solutions for this? I tried booting
directly from PMON but got an error.

Cato Auestad
bleakgadfly
www.fsf.org / www.fsfe.org / www.gnu.org