[debian-yeeloong-project] Wheezy netinstall critical bug, no DHCP (was "root filesystem and fsck fail during initial boot")

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:09:09 UTC 2011

Hello,
I re-installed the system by installing Squeeze first, then upgrading
it to Wheezy. Thanks for your suggestion!
I also noticed another major problem with the Wheezy netinstall image
(confirmed on unix.stackexchange.com, see comment for question
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/25817/debian-wheezy-netinstall-cant-configure-dhcp
).
What happens is that the Wheezy installer can't configure DCHP! This
basically renders the netinstall image useless because it needs an
Internet connection (static IP doesn't work either).
If anyone knows how to fix this that would be great!