[debian-yeeloong-project] xserver segmentation fault error

Szymon Olewniczak szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl
Mon Dec 19 16:34:30 UTC 2011

----- Oryginalna wiadomość -----

Od: Szymon Olewniczak <szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl>
Do: "Roman Mamedov" <rm at romanrm.ru>
Data: 2011-12-19 17:33
Temat: Re: [debian-yeeloong-project] xserver segmentation fault error

http://www.anheng.com.cn/loongson2f/wheezy/xorg-server/xserver-xorg-core_1.11.1-1loongson_mipsel.deb

>  dpkg -i xserver-xorg-core_1.11.1-1loongson_mipsel.deb
>
>--
>With respect,
>Roman
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>"Stallman had a printer,
>with code he could not see.
>So he began to tinker,
>and set the software free."

Thank you for this package. Now everything is working. But I wonder what
could happened that my compilation throws segmentation fault.
One more thing, maby this topic was discussed but why don't we create a
repository with patched versions of xorg-conf? It would be much easier. And
why this patch doesn't include in main branch of xorg(If anyone reported
this bug in X.org bugzilla)?