[debian-yeeloong-project] nm-applet: Bus error

Szymon Olewniczak szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl
Mon Dec 19 19:13:18 UTC 2011

I found a very strange error. As I said in my previous message, I've
installed on my Yeelong Laptop lxde + slim. Today I wanted to run a
network-manager. I've installed netowrk-manager and
netowrk-manager-gnome packages but when I type in terminal

nm-started

I've got:

Bus error

  Nothing more. I don't know what is going on. Maybe it happens because
I've a habit to run:

echo 'APT::Install-Recommends "false";'>  /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99synaptic

After installing a system. But I still believe that it isn't correct
behaviour.