[debian-yeeloong-project] nm-applet: Bus error

MForestier mforestier at free.fr
Fri Dec 23 19:02:00 UTC 2011

Hello!

I use "2.6.39.4-loongson-2f-server" kernel downloaded on the anheng's web site
and wifi works very well!
Once configured I've just put:
"echo 1 >> /sys/class/rfkill/rfkill0/state" in
/etc/rc.local

Now, I've the same problem with the kernel-libre:
> >When I folow instruciotn from your wiki site and tray to install linux-image,
> >  I get:
> >Finding valid ramdisk creators.
> >Failed to find suitable ramdisk generation tool for kernel version

I've succeeded to install with a free distribution like gNewSense or
ParabolaGNUlinux but not with debian! :-(

And now one question:
I don't compile kernel on Lemote netbook Yeeloong 8101B because I
suppose is very very looong.... and I don't have another machine!
Anyone has an idea about time compilation on Yeeloong 8101B?

NB:
I've compiled with success OpenWRT for the Ben NanoNote:
8 hours...

Thanks to you all who made this possible!
And good end of the year!

--
 /             \     Homepage about