[debian-yeeloong-project] [gNewSense-users] Lemote (mipsel) install fails with "Architecture not supported".

Daniel Molina unomas at correo.ugr.es
Wed Mar 30 23:18:34 UTC 2011

On 29/03/11 01:28, Michael Dorrington wrote:
> Paul Roge wrote:
>
>> this is a good manual for installing
>> debian squeeze/wheezy on the lemote yeeloong:
>>
>> http://romanrm.ru/en/loongson/debian

Thanks for the link too!
> How do you use the grub-yeeloong package to boot into grub?
> Or how do you get the grub.elf mentioned in
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS#GRUB
I am currently researching about that. I'm writing my current results in

http://ourproject.org/moin/projects/yeeloong-users/install-distros

I started the wiki and the forum

http://yeeloong-users.ourproject.org/

  with the intention of reaching the technical yeeloong information in a
way understandable by the users and as a point where make questions.

Sorry about my bad english and the ocasional fall down of the web page
(ourproject is a bit unestable), but I hope it is interesting and I
encourage you to improve the site (the wiki needs no registration at
all, so it is very easy to contribute :)).