[debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

Thomas livewoodstock at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 4 17:16:21 UTC 2011

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Matt Kraai [mailto:kraai at ftbfs.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011 15:19
An: Snoopys Woodstock
Cc: lluvia_lists at lavabit.com;
debian-yeeloong-project at lists.alioth.debian.org
Betreff: Re: [debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 05:58:46PM +0100, Snoopys Woodstock wrote:
> I've installed it again. Now it works to the point where to choose the
> kernel. I've choosed the

Recovery mode. Now I'm at the mode-login and I can login with my root
passwort. When I want to go further in the HowTo (Squeezy X) then at the
first point (apt-get build-deb x...) I get failure messages, too.
The list there is very long. So I hope I don't need to type that all. At the
end is E: unable to fetch some archives and E: Failed to process build
dependencies.

Thomas