[debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

Snoopys Woodstock livewoodstock at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 27 12:55:14 UTC 2011

> You can download it from the mailing list archive at
>
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-yeeloong-project/attachments/20111013/1ec25b23/attachment.diff

Is the how to updated now, or should I realy use this link?

What I exactly don't understand is this:
apt will try want to 'upgrade' these packages to the repository versions and so replacing the patched versions. The solution is to install devscripts so that you can use dch -i which creates a bumped version of the packages.

and that:
Create an xorg config file of /etc/X11/xorg.conf with:

I don't know what to do with the first part and I don't know how to create such file

thomas