[debian-yeeloong-project] Sound card

Jason Woofenden jason at jasonwoof.com
Mon Feb 13 05:41:49 UTC 2012

On 2012-02-12 08:39PM, Szymon Olewniczak wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a problem with soundcard on my yeeloong - I hear nothing
> neither from build-in speakers nor my external speakers. How can I
> make the sound working.

Do this in a terminal:

	alsamixer -c0

Use the right and left arrow keys and "m" to unmute everything,
then up-arrow to raise the volume levels.

On my lemote, I think I need all these unmuted:

Master, PCM, Surround, Center, LFE

Maybe it would work with less, but I seem to remember it taking 4
or so.

If you're running pulseaudio, make sure its volume is up too:

	alsamixer

       - Jason