[debian-yeeloong-project] new lemote 8089B

Bryan Irvine sparctacus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:38:26 UTC 2012

No go.  I installed that deb and I get farther.  The screen now
repeatedly cycles.  It flashes white with a stopwatch on the screen
which I can move briefly before it goes away and starts back up again.
 If I move the xorg.conf file out of the way it's similar.  It just
flashes white with no stopwatch.

-B