[debian-yeeloong-project] new lemote 8089B

Ken Takusagawa II ken.takusagawa.2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:04:23 UTC 2012

"Me, too". I'm seeing the same problem for a recently purchased
Yeeloong as well, after a fresh install of Debian Squeeze.

Using the fbdev driver results in the same flashing stopwatch.

I'm using the latest xserver-common, xserver-xephyr, xserver-xorg-core
from http://www.anheng.com.cn/loongson2f/wheezy, namely version
2:1.11.2.902-1 (a forced downgrade from what is in Debian testing now:
2:1.11.3.901-1 ).

--ken