[debian-yeeloong-project] [Gnewsense-dev] [loongson-dev] Graphic acceleration on Yeeloong anyone?

Samy Boutayeb s.boutayeb at free.fr
Thu Nov 22 10:47:57 UTC 2012

Thanks you Matt, Mart, Anthony, Roman & all!

On this hardware, graphic hardware acceleration is not on the top of the
priorities, for the most of us, I presume.

This said, let's see what improvment the new 8133 laptop by Lemote will
offer. Its radeon HD 3200 GPU is embedded in a AMD RS780 chipset.

Regards
Samy