[debian-yeeloong-project] I'm a yeeloong user.

Elmar Bucher elmbeech at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 03:21:43 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Don't know if this helps:
I once got Gentoo running on a Yeeloong. Back in 2012.
However, because you have everything you need to compile with Gentoo.
You will spend a lot of processor time with compiling. The processor
is not that powerful.
I realized that I will not get much work done with this machine.
Finally I switched to a Think Pad.
Though that have the be said, I learned a lot and it was fun!

Best, Elmar