[Debianjr-maintainers] I want to invest in your country

Basil jd at web66615.greatnet-hosting.de
Fri Aug 19 12:38:57 UTC 2016

--
Dear Friend,

I am Basil Bohoun. I want to invest in your country this Fourteen
Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars. I am looking for a Good person to
help me. I want to transfer this money and use it for investment purpose
such as Real Estate management.I am honorably seeking your assistance in
the following ways:
1) To serve as a guardian
2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education.
3) To help me invest the money in a profitable ventures. I am only 20
years old and I am prepared to give you Thirty Percent of the total
amount as commission for assisting me and Five Percent for expenses that
will be incurred.

Best Regards,

Basil