[Debianjr-maintainers] Reply me urgently

Mariam mariam18556 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 17:35:56 UTC 2016

My Dear Friend,

I know this proposal letter will be a pleasant surprise to you as we don't know ourselves before. I am from Central African Republic, now seeking asylum in Dakar Senegal. I contacted you as a cause of my serious search for a reliable and trust worthy person that can handle a confidential transaction like this. I will like you to help me transfer this amount (US$4Million) Four Million U.S Dollars to your account.

If you are interested, you should reply me quickly to enable me give you full details about the deposit and our way forward to transfer the money to your account.

I am eagerly expecting your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mariam.