[Debianjr-maintainers] My Beloved

Mrs Rachel Trevor racheltrevor at outlook.com
Fri Nov 25 21:36:20 UTC 2016

My Beloved,

I am Mrs Rachel Trevor, I base in Cote d'Ivoire I write to relate to you of my intention to use my money Three Million US Dollars for charity work in your country.

I was married to Late David Trevor who was a contractor with the Government of Cote d'Ivoire before he died after few days in the hospital. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and my doctor says that I have just few days to leave.

I do not want the bank/corrupt government to have my money if I don't succeed from the operation.

Your full name:

Your  addresses:

Your Age:

Your direct telphone:

If you could faithfully help and use my money to care for the poor and less privilege reply me soon for more details.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs Rachel Trevor.