[Debianjr-maintainers] Did you receive my first email?.

Mr. VIRAD CHENG viradchen001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:47:30 UTC 2017

Attention Sir,
This is my second email to you without any response. I am Mr. CHENG VIRAD,  In my first email I mentioned about my deceased customer whose relatives my Bank cannot locate to claim his estate.
I got your address from online directory service and decided to write you. I am asking for your consent so that I can present you to my Bank Management as the next of kin to the late customer account proceeds value ($4,200,000)(Four Million United State Dollars) to be transferred into your account for our mutual benefit.
At the successful transfer of this fund, our share of the fund will be on a pro rata based percentage [50% - 50%]. I am compelled to do this because I do not want my Bank to take over the ownership of this fund since I can claim it with your cooperation.
If you are interested and in agreement with me, get back to me quickly and I will send to you all the information you may need to proceed without coming to the Bank, and be rest assured that it is risk free project.

I look forward to your reply.

Respectfully submitted,
Mr. CHENG VIRAD