[Debianjr-maintainers] LOAN APPLICATION IS NOW AVAILABLE- CONTACT US NOW=

From Secure Finance LTD postmaster at taiwanbus.tw
Thu Aug 24 17:32:24 UTC 2017

Secured Finance LLC
Business / Personal Loan
Phone: +1 (404) 458 0056
Fax:   +1 (404) 458 0056
Quick Response Private Email:
capitalfinance766 at gmail.com

                              :BUSINESS / PERSONAL LOAN ARE NOW AVAILABLE:

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are Secured Lenders,Our loan application is now available on 4.08% Interest Rate, We can send you more information about our loan, Do contact us on details below and one of our experienced representative will contact you.

If you have other files for funding either business or personal loans; Do suggest them to us and we will sign a contract with you with a commission depending on the type of files submitted  (Referral Commission).

Lets contact you with details below-

A- Contact Numbers
B- Contact Email Address
C- Complete and Full Names

We hope to hear from you. If you need a consolidation loan do also revert back to us.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::IMPORTANT NOTICE:::::::::::::::::::::

Please note the areas in which we can help you if not specified on this letter:

- Real estate Loans
- Investment Loans
- Automobile Ready
- Debt Consolidation
- Credit Repurchase
- Personal Loans
- Mortgages
- Business Loan  - $20,000 upto $ Billion

Cordially

Mr. George .H. BERMINARD
DIRECTOR
Business / Personal Loan