[Debianjr-maintainers] RAW GOLD AND UNCUT ROUGH DIAMONDS FOR SALE...

Seeking Partnership For Exporting Gold & Diamond... m.s.c.manpower at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 08:43:35 UTC 2017

Greeting
This is to inform you of our interest and desire to make a publicity of our
industry a small scale mining firm here in west Africa to seek for a
foreign individual or body for exportation of Gold & Diamond to any part of
the world based on your experience, idea & interest in this proposal.
Furthermore, we will furnish you the necessary documents of our existing
firm including the government authorization certificate for mining Gold &
Diamond in this territory. Do not hesitate to message us back in case you
are interested  for further action.As our Agent we are ready to give some
commission of the total purchase if you can connect us to a buyer. Our
Email Address (gold_diamond01 at mail.com)
Best Regards
Marketing Manager.