[Debianjr-maintainers] Remittance

Rotary Zoltan elisabet.fito at semillasfito.com
Thu Mar 15 09:01:18 UTC 2018

Dear  Sir,

Please find  attached  a copy of the  remittance advice  from our  bankers.   We have  remitted   to  the bank account  you have  suggested .

This  being the total  advance payment  for  our shipment

The delay  in this remittance  was due  to  the confusion in the bank account from your side.  Our second application  was  also rejected by  bank  for improper  address.

However  you should never have any  confusion  about  our credibility  and commitment,  as you can always  check with  your colleagues  about  our  financial  deals  in the past.   We do not normally delay  any payment from our side.

Thanks