[debimg-devel] I am Mrs. Mariam Lopez ,

mariam lopez mariamz127 at msn.com
Thu Aug 13 19:36:52 UTC 2009

Beloved In Christ,

Greetings in name of our Lord
Jesus Christ. I am Mrs. Mariam Lopez ,69 years old widow & a new Christian
convert, suffering  from long time cancer of the blood (Leukemia According to my
doctor my  condition  is critical and I might  not  survive.

Although as
a Christian, I believe God and I know that I will not die, but will live to
declare the glory of God. My late husband (Dr JOHNSON LOPEZ ) and my only son
were killed during the BOUAKE Crisis some years back (take a look) Our Lord
Jesus Christ is my only comforter.

I have the sum of Three million, One
hundred thousand US Dollars ($3.1m) the fund is presently deposited with a Bank
Here. I inherited the money from my late husband who was an industrialist and
international businessman. I have prayed concerning this donation for God's
guidance and if in your heart you genuinely and faithfully desire-to use this
fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for Charity,
ministry, evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God'swork,do get in
-touch with me for further arrangements  on how you will receive my Charity
donation’s,

God bless you once again and as you receive, give and give
God all the Glory. Remain blessed in  the Lord
Yours in Christ,

Mrs.
Mariam Lopez
Divine Call.